1. Can I apply off-line for all the programmes offered by JIPT?
2. Is it compulsory to register myself before submitting an admission form online?
Ans. Yes, it is compulsory to register with our Online Admission System (http://admission.jipt.org) before you can submit your admission form online.
3. Can I use one E-mail address to fill multiple admission forms?
4. If the power/internet connection fails during the application process, what should I do?
Ans. Since the data is saved at the end of every stage with the ‘Save’ button, your data is automatically saved till the previous stage. If you are within a particular stage and the system is interrupted due to power failure or loss of connectivity, then your current stage data will not be saved. Please log in again using your ID and password and complete the form submission process from the stage where the system got interrupted.
5. How should I pay the programme fee?
Ans. Programme fee for online Admission can be paid through credit/debit card/ net banking.
6. What kinds of Credit/Debit cards are accepted for payment of the programme fee? Is there Internet banking facility is also available?
Ans. The Visa and Master Cards are accepted for making the payment of programme fee. Yes, the payment of fee can also be made through Net Banking.
7. Payment has been deducted from Credit Card/Debit Card/ my account but I have not received any confirmation. What should I do?
Ans. If the payment has been deducted but you did not get acknowledgement for the same, please email the transaction details including your name, programme opted, mobile number, amount paid etc. to the Online Admission Support Team at ‘email@example.com’.
8. Where do I have to contact after successful submission of form?
Ans. Once the Admission Form is successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation to that effect.
9. If there is any discrepancy in the admission form, from where and within which time shall I get the information about the same?
Ans. In case of error in factual information submitted by you in the Admission form, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Is it mandatory to upload/attach a photograph and scanned copy of the educational documents while submitting the form online?
Ans. Yes. It is mandatory to upload the photograph of the desired size and scanned copies of the documents in support of your eligibility for admission to the desired programme. In the absence of relevant documents your admission form is liable to be rejected.