Dr. K. C. Yadav
Qualification : B. Tech. (Mechanical), M. Sc. (Thermal Engineering) and Ph. D. (Management of TPP Performance Parameters) from G B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Delhi Technical University (then DCE) and Jamia Milia Islamia (A Central University), New Delhi respectively
Dr. Yadav holds over 34 years of academic & industry experience at various positions in organizations like,
- Director, JIPT Jindal Power Limited Raigarh
- Vice-President, Adani Power Limited Mundra
- Assistant Vice President, EPC Div., Reliance Infrastructure
- General Manager, JIPT, Jindal Power Ltd, Raigarh
- Head Training, Lanco Infratech Ltd, Gurgaon
- Deputy Director, National Power Training Institute
- Assistant Director, National Power Training Institute
Mr. K. R. Mondal
Qualification : B. Tech. (Mechanical), DIIT (Aero –thermodynamics) IIT, Madras
Mr. Mondal holds over 35 years of academic & industry experience at various positions in organizations like,
- Associate Professor, JIPT Jindal Power Limited Raigarh
- General Manager (Mechanical Maintenance) ,The Durgapur Projects Power Station, Durgapur (WB)
- Was key member in implementation of Renovation, Modernization and Life Extension of 295 MW 30 years old power station undertaken by Siemens, West Germany in association with BHEL
- Member of Regulatory Cell, The Durgapur Projects Ltd responsible for calculation of ARR & Tariff determination with SERC. West Bengal
- In charge of Fuel Supply Management, Durgapur Projects Power Station, Durgapur and was instrumental for FSA with ECL, BCCL & MCL.
- Carried out extensive search for agencies having Coal Washery beneficiation of MCL coal which culminated into agreement Washery owner at Jharsuguda (0rissa)
- Design Engineer ( Liaison), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Koraput Division (Orissa)
- HAL Design Trainee, 3rd Batch, Engine Division , Bangalore
Mr. S. K. Pal
Qualification: A.M.I.E. (I) Sec. – A & B in the year 1976, A Life Fellow Member (FIE) of the Institute of Engineers (India), Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional Area : Simulator Expert
- Assistant Professor, JIPT, Jindal Power Limited Raigarh
- General Manager, Simulator Training Institute, Bakreswar Thermal Power Project (5 x 210 MW)
- HOD, Simulator Training Institute, Bakreswar Thermal Power Project (5 x 210 MW)
- Manager & Deputy Operation Superintendent, Kolaghat Thermal Power Station (6 x 210 MW)
- Manager, Contract cell, Kolaghat Thermal Power Station (6 x 210 MW)
- Desk Control Engineer, Santaldih Thermal Power Station (4 X 120 MW)
- Mechanical Construction for 5 Years in Erection work at STPS.
- Operated Bandel Thermal Power Station (4 x 87.5 MW) + (1 X 210 MW) for around 4 years.
Mr. Hajari Prasad Rai
Qualification : Pursuing AMIE , Diploma (Electrical), Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Technology
Email : email@example.com
Functional Area : Thermal Engineering & Simulation Training.
Mr. Hajari Prasad Rai has over Four years of experience in imparting training on Thermal Power Plant Technology. His expertise includes conducting Simulator Training, Rotational on-job training, Scheme Tracing in 250 MW & 600 MW Unit capacity. He is also in-charge of Electrical and C&I Laboratory for Power Plant Trainees.
Mr. Ashif Ahmed
Qualification : B. Tech. (Electronics & Communication), PGPTPT (Thermal Power Plant Technology) and M. Tech. (Electronics & Instrumentation) from PCST-Indore, Jindal Institute of Power Technology-Raigarh, National Institute of Technology-Rourkela respectively.
Functional Area: Process Plant Automation and Simulation/ Operation of Thermal power Plant and C&I.
Assistant Training Officer, JIPT, Raigarh
Mr. A. Ashok Rao
Qualification: B.E. Electrical Engineering from SSCET, CSVTU, Bhilai, PG Thermal Power Technology from JIPT, Raigarh
Functional Area: Electrical Engineering
- Junior Training Officer, JIPT, Jindal Power Limited Raigarh
- Electrical Engineer (FTB), Q&I department, NHPC Limited