Mr. Hajari Prasad Rai
Qualification : Pursuing AMIE , Diploma (Electrical), Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Technology
Email : email@example.com
Functional Area : Thermal Engineering & Simulation Training.
Experience Detail: Mr. Hajari Prasad Rai has over Four years of experience in imparting training on Thermal Power Plant Technology. His expertise includes conducting Simulator Training, Rotational on-job training, Scheme Tracing in 250 MW & 600 MW Unit capacity. He is also in-charge of Electrical and C&I Laboratory for Power Plant Trainees.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND RESEARCH INTEREST/AREA OF RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Excellent exposure of energy conversions, specifically relevant to power
- Class Room Training to Power Plant Personals and Post Diploma Trainees on Thermal Power Plant Process.
- Onsite demonstration of Power Plant Equipment
- Preparing Weekly and Monthly Schedule for Training.
- Power Plant Machine, Oil and Insulation Testing in Laboratory.
- Hand on Experience on 250 MW and 600 MW Simulator Operation (Cold startup to Shut down)
- Handling 250MW (PF, BHEL) and 600MW (PF, BHEL) Boiler Pressure Parts, Process and Process Equipment (starting from raw water pump house, coal handling plant to electricity transmission).
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Participation in National Seminars on
- Best Practices for Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution, 06-07 January 2016
- Prospects and challenges of Electrical Power Industry in India 11-12 February 2015
- Thermal Power Plant Performance Management, 22-23 January 2014
- CFBC Technology- Contemporary Scenario and Future Challenges, 19-20 December 2012
- Recent Developments in Thermal Power Technology, 16-17 December,2011