Qualification : B. Tech. (Mechanical), DIIT (Aero –thermodynamics) IIT, Madras
Functional Area : Thermal Engineering and Aero-dynamics, Steam and Gas Turbine
- Associate Professor, JIPT Jindal Power Limited Raigarh
- General Manager (Mechanical Maintenance) ,The Durgapur Projects Power Station, Durgapur (WB)
- Was key member in implementation of Renovation, Modernization and Life Extension of 295 MW 30 years old power station undertaken by Siemens, West Germany in association with BHEL
- Member of Regulatory Cell, The Durgapur Projects Ltd responsible for calculation of ARR & Tariff determination with SERC. West Bengal
- In charge of Fuel Supply Management, Durgapur Projects Power Station, Durgapur and was instrumental for FSA with ECL, BCCL & MCL.
- Carried out extensive search for agencies having Coal Washery beneficiation of MCL coal which culminated into agreement Washery owner at Jharsuguda (0rissa)
- Design Engineer ( Liaison), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Koraput Division (Orissa)
- HAL Design Trainee, 3rd Batch, Engine Division , Bangalore
- Attended many short term training programmes and seminar organized by Federation of Indian Industries, ALSTOM, Institution of Engineers(Eastern Region) and Central Board of Irrigation and Power ,New Delhi.
- Trained in Vibration Analysis conducted by IRD Mechanalysis at Kolkata
- Excellent exposure in all areas of Mechanical Maintenance-Boiler, Turbine ,Coal Handling, Project Planning etc.
- Strong academic and practical base of thermal engineering, material science, metallurgy, fluid mechanics, heat transfer and thermodynamics and Aero-dynamics.
- Conducting competency test & training need analysis, designing & developing curriculum and accordingly conducting the training
- Operation and performance management of Thermal Power Stations.
- Experience & exposure of 30/75/110/210/250/600 MW BHEL Units & 300/330 MW Chinese (Dong Fang) Units, pertaining to design, engineering, construction, commissioning, testing, Operation & Maintenance.
Paper Published & Presentated
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Organizing National Seminars on
- Best Practices for Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution, 06-07 January 2016
- Prospects and challenges of Electrical Power Industry in India 11-12 February 2015
- Thermal Power Plant Performance Management, 22-23 January 2014
- CFBC Technology- Contemporary Scenario and Future Challenges, 19-20 December 2012
- Recent Developments in Thermal Power Technology, 16-17 December,2011