Qualification: A.M.I.E. (I) Sec. – A & B in the year 1976, A Life Fellow Member (FIE) of the Institute of Engineers (India), Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Email : email@example.com
Functional Area : Simulator Expert
Assistant Professor, JIPT, Jindal Power Limited Raigarh
Dy. General Manager, Simulator Training Institute, Bakreswar Thermal Project (5 x 210 MW)
HOD, Simulator Training Institute, Bakreswar Thermal Power Project (5 x 210 MW)
Manager & Deputy Operation Superintendent, Kolaghat Thermal Power Station (6 x 210 MW)
Manager, Contract cell, Kolaghat Thermal Power Station (6 x 210 MW)
Desk Control Engineer, Santaldih Thermal Power Station (4 X 120 MW)
Mechanical Construction for 5 Years in Erection work at STPS.
Operated Bandel Thermal Power Station (4 x 87.5 MW) + (1 X 210 MW) for around 4 years.
Got training in Simulator at Maryland, USA for 5 Months.
Experience & exposure of 250/600 MW BHEL Units & 135 MW Chinese (SEC/SEPCO) Units, pertaining to O & M.
Thermal Power Training inclusive of Simulator Training.
Excellent exposure of energy conversions, specifically relevant to power
Conducting competency test & training need analysis, designing & developing curriculum and accordingly conducting the training.
1. Prepared and updated the Operating Manuals of all the Coal Fired Simulators of the JIPT, which are the replica of the 250 MW & 600 MW, Jindal Power Limited, Tamnar & 135 MW, Unit of ACPL & DCPP, Angul & Dongamahua.
2. Participated in preparing “Tender Document/ Retuning” for 135 MW, 250 & 600 MW Simulators for JIPT.
3. Designed, developed and prepared the curriculum for
- Post Graduate Programme in Thermal Power Plant Engineering.
- Post Diploma Programme in Thermal Power Plant Engineering.
- GETs and Executives of various Power Industries.
Paper Published & Presented
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Organizing National Seminars on
- Best Practices for Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution, 06-07 January 2016
- Prospects and challenges of Electrical Power Industry in India 11-12 February 2015
- Thermal Power Plant Performance Management, 22-23 January 2014
- CFBC Technology- Contemporary Scenario and Future Challenges, 19-20 December 2012
- Recent Developments in Thermal Power Technology, 16-17 December,2011